Pricing & Policies
We are a pet-free, smoking free facility.
Arrival and Departure Times:
Check-in: 4pm or later
Minimum 2-day stay during antique week.
"PREVIEW WEEK" rates are $250/ nite for two guests plus $25/nite for each additional guest --(typically the "fall antique show" dates are : September 21 thru September 27 - - the "spring antique show" dates would typically be March 22 thru March 28 -- calendar dates may vary from year to year, anyway it's the Friday thru Thursday before "Antique Week" - - - - "Antique Week" is typically September 28 thru October 7 and March 29 thru April 7 (again calendar dates may change from year to year, anyway, it's the Friday after "" Preview Week" thru and including the second Sunday after "Preview Week".
"ANTIQUE WEEK" rates are $350/
nite for two guests plus $25/nite for each additional guest --
"ALL OTHER " nightly rates thruout the year are $150/nite for two guests plus $25/nite for each additional guest --
NOTE : ALL RATES ARE PLUS 13% STATE AND LOCAL HOTEL OCCUPANCY TAX.
NOTE (1) : Reservations made on or after March 1 for March 15* thru and including April 5 and Reservations made on or after September 1 for September 15* thru and including October 5 must be paid for "in full" via personal check or "bank money order" within seven calendar days from the date any such reservation is made ;
*Cancellation(s) made on or after March 15 through April 5 and, on or after September 15 through October 5 will result in forfeiture of ALL monies paid without exception or adjustment.
NOTE (2) : Reservations made on or after March 15 for March 15 thru and including April 5 and Reservations made on or after September 15 for September 15 thru and including October 5 must be paid for in cash (currency) at time of check in .
A $50.00 cancellation charge shall apply to each "unit" rented throughout the year with exception of the above listed dates. (March 15 - April5 and September 15 - October 5) where the entire amount will be forfeited. If cancellation is made within 10 days of the reservation all monies paid shall be forfeited. (a "unit" refers to our KITCHEN SUITE , FIREPLACE SUITE and COTTAGE). Example: if all three units are reserved (guaranteed via your deposit) and cancellation is made prior to the 10 days cancellation date, the cancellation charge would only be $150. $50 for each rentable unit.
1) NO CHILDREN between MARCH 15 and APRIL 5 or between SEPTEMBER 15 and OCTOBER 5
2) Semi-tractor trailers , RV's , Bobtails or any size hauling trailer (i.e., any vehicle , hauler , etc. , OTHER THAN automobiles, mini-vans, small suv's and pickup trucks) WILL NOT BE ALLOWED without PRIOR approval as we have limited parking space for our guests.
3) We do not provide breakfast or any other food items -- we do , however , provide coffee (regular & decaf) with , small "Mini Moo" liquid creamer cups, tea bags and bottled water -- for your use , we provide a regular size refrigerator in our Kitchen Suite and an apartment size refrigerator in our Fireplace Suite and Cottage.
4) "NOTE : The thermostat is located on the KITCHEN SUITE side of the main house
. We suggest that guests maintain an acceptable, universal "comfort level of 72° to 74° notwithstanding extreme weather conditions in which case we ask that guests on both sides of the main house communicate to agree on a setting which satisfies both parties ; in 8- years we HAVE NOT had a situation where both parties could not come to an agreement - - Madelyn and I (Ray) will appreciate your cooperation."
5) Neither The Rusty Bike Inn (Madelyn's Rusty Bike Inn) nor Ray Casper (owner/rentor) shall be responsible for either , damage to or items left behind , loss of or thief of any personal belongings of the renter or his or her guests."
** We will thoroughly search the B & B building(s) and grounds for items left behind upon immediate notification.
1) We do provide Wi-Fi service on a "no charge basis" ("gratis").
2) My local telephone company (where I obtain Wi-Fi service) has advised that Wi-Fi service WILL BE INTERRUPTED when there are weather disturbances in the area.
3) Also : I suspect that the AT&T "wireless towers" cannot handle the load of thousands of cell phones , computers , etc. operating in the area during our semi-annual Antiques Fair dates ( ~ 3/15 to ~ 4/10 and ~ 9/15 to ~ 10/10) ---- i.e., "wireless service" can be intermittent &/or un-reliable during these periods of each year.
4) In the event our Wi-Fi service is interrupted (due to natural causes or other) , we WILL NOT be able to adjust your lodging rental costs as our Wi-Fi service is provided on a "no charge basis" ("gratis").
5) A "PASSWORD" will be furnished at time of check in.
NOTE : Although I have installed a "REPEATER" , the weather must be "perfect" for reception to be reliable in our COTTAGE.